Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Walmart


I went to Walmart to get a few essentials (i.e toilet paper, paper towels, fruit, etc.) and I ended up getting:

9 headbands, 2 clips, Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioning repair cream (I was very
disappointed to find that the Hair Dressing Pomade has petrolatum in it)shower caps (preparing to henna with indigo, but I am missing the main component HENNA!) and my fav purchase *drumroll* HAIR SCISSORS.

I have been skeptical about getting hair scissors because I will go through moods when I want to cut all my hair off and others when I REALLY don't. But I got these for my ends and knots. I'll post pics of how my hair turns out tomorrow. Well it is "tomorrow" so later today.

I have Italian homework, and it feels like 10PM when it's actually 1:30AM yikes! I missed The Mo'Nique Show :( Wendy Williams :( and Chelsea Lately. I am a talk show junky. HAHAHA.

Until next time, some Tuesday superhero penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment