Monday, October 12, 2009

Garnier Fructis Spray Gel

I washed with Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo. I don't notice any differences between it and my normal shampoo. I didn't want to leave my hair all tangled, so while it was wet I separated my curls, put HE Hello Hydration in as a leave-in, shea butter on my ends and sprayed with the Garnier Fructis Spray Gel I bought earlier.
Overall it is OK for me, but I need to try it with a set like braid-n-curls or rollersets. I like it overall, but it is a bit sticky. Maybe that's because my hair hasn't completely dried.

Letting my hair air dry has shown me even more that I need about 3 inches of hair cut.

Update: Take that back I just looked in the mirror and it looks like I need it all cut off (BC!) lol I'll give it 3-4 more months to see if I have enough length to be comfortable cutting it all off 8-!.

Update #2 Ingredients list: Aqua/Water, PVP, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polyacrylate-3, Limonene, Linalool, Prorlyene Glycol, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Extract, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance.

I should look these up. I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment