Sunday, October 11, 2009

Braid-n-curl result

I don't like the way it turned out so I pin curled it and I will take pics before I leave for class tomorrow morning.

I used Aussie Moist, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Marula Natural Therapy Hair and Scalp Oil Spray, and Cantu Shea Butter for my ends and I think I used too much. my hair feels a bit greasy and the front and close to the roots is dull. the ends, though, are shiny and the curl is definitely holding.

















Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter), Petrolatum, and fragrance.

Side Note: I've read at some sites that you're not supposed to put Petrolatum or mineral oil on black hair, but I just wanted to try it to see if it came out well, and I have to say I like it. In small doses though. So overall I would give it a 3 out of 5.

It doesn't hold much but my ends together and makes it easy for the curls to separate the closer I get to my scalp, and it makes for quite a bit of frizz.


No comments:

Post a Comment