Friday, October 23, 2009

My henna arrived!

I am going to be hennaing this weekend for the first time. I'm very excited to see what it does to my hair color. All I need to do is get some plastic/rubber gloves.

I did a twist french braid 2 days in a row. The first day turned out crunchy, flat , and stringy, so I redid it but got the same result so I am going to deep condition soon. Probably when I henna. (is henna a verb? I don't think so, but I'm gonna use it as one) I might add some eggs to my deep conditioner for protein.

Day 1:

Day 2:

I like the Day two twist braids better. I do a flat twist into a braid on each side so that the twists will hold. I think I'll do a video of that after I henna. Here is an old picture of my results (back when my hair was healthier >.<



Until next time, Penguins and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment