Saturday, October 17, 2009

3 Months

It's been three months since my last perm (July 18), I have 2 or so inches of new growth (SO happy about that). It makes me confident that I will BC soon. I want my hair to be around chin length when I do, so I got probably 3-4 months until I will consider either cutting a lot off or BCing.


I am trying Curly Nikki's bun because the twists weren't staying and my scalp was starting to itch. I am shedding a lot less which I LOVE tremendously. I deep conditioned today before I set my hair for the CN bun with the Lustrasilk Cholesterol and Hair Mayonnaise. I loved the result, My hair detangled very easily and was very soft and healthy afterwards. I had to resort to a showercap and hot towels [2] because I don't have a hood dryer.


It's been so cold in my apartment (avg of 67 degrees brrr*) that I have to go to sleep wearing this:
Consisting of a turtleneck, leggings, fluffy socks, and a hat.
I have to try a bantu knot out soon.

2 comments:

  1. Awww poor thing! I can't stand being cold! My hubby always hates that the heat is on. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I don't know what I'm going to do when winter comes around.

    ReplyDelete