Monday, October 12, 2009

Results capitolo due. di parte due

I went to the grocery store to pick up some prescriptions, and I ended up getting 4 hair products:

I am trying to find something to get more curl definition without a lot of damage or heat, so I will try this. I have tried a different type of Garnier gel before and I did not like the results AT ALL, so I'm crossing my fingers for this one.

I love the way this smells. I've wanted to try Organix for a while so...

I had to restock this one. I made the mistake of buying the 12 oz. of this and I used more than half of it in about a month or so lol I bought the 24 oz. size this time. I bought the 24 oz. size of HE Totally Twisted, so I won't need to stock up on that for a while (although it's half gone too!) what can I say? haha. I have a lot of REALLY thick hair.


Again with my PJ. I bought this at the same time I bought HE Hello Hydration a month or so ago, so I bought the 34 oz. (HA!) size. It has. a pump. There is so much of it it makes me happy.



The products are sitting on my desk and I can't stop smelling them. I am going to go wash my hair now. I think I'm just going to let my hair air dry, because I don't feel like waiting for my braids/twist/rollerset. I REALLY need to get a hood dryer.

Until next time bby. Says a casual monday penguin.





No comments:

Post a Comment