Saturday, October 31, 2009

Post-Henna BnC

The henna continues to do wonders for my hair. I don't have the frizz, flat, or crunchiness problem, and have discovered a perfect formula for my hair. It includes
  • EVCO for my roots and scalp
  • Cantu Shea Butter to seal my ends
  • Cantu leave-in conditioner for moisture
This produced the best hold, shine, and moisture. My I am on 3rd day hair and it will have to last until Tuesday (I will freshen with water and more EVCO on Sunday night). I have to say that I LOVE my haircut. I got a compliment the other day from a woman at the bus stop. It was the first compliment I have gotten when wearing a style that works well with my transitioning hair. It so low maintenance and I am a lazy person so that works well. All I have done the last couple nights is a pineapple bun, and since the back pieces are short I pin them up. Pictures!

Rollers
Rollers
Rollers
I let it sit for a while like this because it wasn't really dry and I had to leave.
This is right after I took out the braids without fluffing and pulling.
This is right after I took out the braids without fluffing and pulling.
This is after some fluffing, but no pulling.
This is after some fluffing, but no pulling.
This is after pulling the curls in the front and in the back to make it more even. I made the mistake of parting in the center in the back of my head so it turned into a frizztown back there. I like how it looked though, good frizz!

More curl pulling, you can see the front is a bit more frizzy.
This was achieved after A LOT of fluffing and pulling. The middle part barely shows though.
After fluffing and pulling, another side view.
This is how I chose to wear my hair, I pulled a bit too much in the front, so I pulled it back with a flower clip from H&M and a couple pins to make sure it stayed.

Bout to go partying for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment