Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hmm. . . . Peculiar.

I find myself wanting my hair to be curly right now. I straightened it Monday night after I cut it while it was curly, to clean the cuts up and make it more even (I still find myself looking in the mirror and trimming and more importantly not having a problem with it. One step closer to BCing!!!). And it was 88% humidity in R,VA this morning so I looked like a frizz bucket after a 15 minute walk to class. I keep thinking if I had done a braid-n-curl, or a rollerset the frizz would be positive as opposed to negative.

(Death Star Pumpkin carving)

So I think I will be doing a braid-n-curl for the Halloween festivities. I will be a French Maid again this year. I just wish I had a feather duster and a lace headband and belt to add to it. As of now I only have the dress, stockings, wristlets (I have a feeling that's not a word, but you get what I'm saying right?), and shoes. I want to try some sort of up-do because I know I will be sweatin' on the dance floor. haha.

I'm gonna post pics of my haircut straight later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment