Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Twists and stuff (including PJ; it never ends! lol)

As I said yesterday, I'm going to try and make these twists last for 1 1/2 - 2 weeks. So far so good. it is pretty cold today, so I wore/am wearing a hat today.












I went to Krogers to pick up some prescriptions, and ended up buying 4 products and 2 other things I need to prepare myself to henna. I got Lemon juice, Green tea, South of France Shea Butter Vegetable Soap Bar (I've been wanting to try this), Lustrasilk Moisture Max Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise, Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol, and Lustrasilk Herbal Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Cream. I will list the ingredients of each.

Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol: Water (Aqua), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Olive (Olea Europaea Fruit) Oil, Cholesterol, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Wheat Germ (Triticum Vulgare) Oil, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Vitamin E ( Tocopherol Acetate), Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Phosphoric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Yellow #5 (CI 19140), Blue #1 (CI 42090)

Lustrasilk Herbal Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Cream: Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alochol, Cholesterol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Yellow #5, Yellow # 6, Fragrance (Perfume)

South of France Shea Butter Vegetable Soap Bar: Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Shea Butter, Mineral Pigments, Natural Oil, Essential Oils, Parfum.

Lustrasilk Moisture Max Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise Deep Conditioning Treatment: Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetremonium Bromidem Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Egg Protein, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Polyquatentium-32, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Yellow #5 (CI 15985), Red # 33 (CI 17200).

The soap bar smells like soap (haha), and out of the conditioners they all smell pretty bad. The Hair Mayonnaise smells like cough syrup, and the other two smell like normal cheap conditioner. I spent a little under $20 and got almost everything I need, so I am happy with my purchases. Now I have to see if they work. I'll try them in a week or so, if my twists last that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment