Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Usual

BnC. With glasses and my H&M flower clip. The flash makes my edges look a mess, but they are healthier than ever now that relaxers are out of my life.






I am going to try bantu knots either on Tuesday or Thursday. I hope they dry quickly, cause I only have 7-8 hours for my hair to dry after I do it. But hopefully my hood dryer gets here soon.

I just bought Push by Sapphire. I read the first couple pages on amazon and I MUST read the rest. I really really really want a kindle, but they damn thing is too expensive. Cause I also want a Zune Music pass, a Zune HD, and a guitar so. . . priorities. . .





I have been dying to see the movie Precious. I can't wait until it comes out in my city. Nothing further. Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment