Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Umm. . .

So I have been "neglecting: my hair and just doing 2 french twist-braids at night on wet hair and bunning because I've been pretty uninspired on the styling front. So in light of Curly Nikki's Butters-N-Bars challenge I will force myself to be less lazy and try some new styles. My topic page on Curly Nikki's forum is here.

I am addicted to Curly Nikki's forum. It makes my PJ go crazy seeing all the product reviews and suggestions. And seeing all the beautiful natural hair makes me wish I had never gotten a perm in the first place. Ugghh. I feel like my hair would be at least waist length, or a HUGE fro. I would love to have either. But I can't keep dwelling on the past so I just have to worry about keeping my hair healthy.

That's all I got. Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment