Saturday, November 21, 2009

TWILIGHT!!!

I SAW TWILIGHT!!!!

sorry for the random side note, but I never liked the series, I just got a little hooked last Thanksgiving with the first one (That's when I got around to seeing it cause I was never really interested). Sooo. . . Taylor Lautenenerrrrr (can't spell worth a thang). I approved all the shirtlessness. I do, I do, I dooooooo.
And I don't feel guilty for being attracted to his fine 17 yr old tail cause I'm only freshly 19.
HAAHAAAAHA.

I thought the movie was OK, but there was so much
annoyingness (I know for a fact that's not a word) with the writing, acting, and characters, not to say any names *cough*BELLLLLLAAAAAAAA/EDWARDDDDDD/ EVERYONEEEEEE *cough*. It was corny, but cute in a way.
My main beef with the movie was that there was
NO EPIC BATTLE SCENE BETWEEN WOLFBOYZZZZ AND VAMPIIYANESS. I mean I would have greatly appreciated at least an epic battle between Jacob and Edward and then in the final seconds Wolfboy's claw goes in the air towards Edward and then it cuts off. That's a cliffhanger that would make me want to see the next one (even though I prolly will any ways )

I should write movies. . . . hmmm* that's a thought.

I wish I would have seen Precious too/instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment