Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hair neglect :(

So my hair texture has been revealing itself more and more. It's completely different all over. I wish the texture all over my head was like the type 2 inches above my left ear. It's like a 3c,4a wavy texture and I love it. It's so easy to detangle and comb.





I have been neglecting my hair lately, so I wanted to get back into my as-normal-as-possible routine. I did a BnC with many many many many braids. It took longer, but I like the immediate outcome a lot.










(take note to the lovely vintage sweater I got for $5 because it was a sample version)



the shine, oh the shine! I found my 3 favs that work perfectly with my hair! and it only took 2 1/2 months.


  • EVCO
  • Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Cond
  • Cantu Shea Butter




the little blue thing in the bottom is a curler. I made that braid too big and it didn't dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment