Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bantu Knots!!

I'm a firstie when it comes to bantu knots, so i'm hoping they turn out well so I continue to tweak and improve.
Now here are the pics of my bantu knot process. The front was pretty easy and came out even, but the back kinda fell apart part-wise. As you will see they are pretty uneven. I will try and pre-part and then twist next time. I am SOOO excited to see how these will turn out. I've wanted to see how they look on me for a while.

I an EXTREME procrastinator. I have a paper due tomorrow at 11:59pm. I should get on it.





I didn't realize how tight I had made them until after and my head is starting to hurt. Nothing a motrin or two can't fix. Again I am SOOO excited to see how they turn out. I will put pics of the result up tomorrow or Tuesday depending on when they are as dry as possible.

Now on to my paper. . .ughhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment