Monday, November 16, 2009

New Hairdo

I am trying another version of a twist-out by doing flat twists against my head, and then braiding the ends, because they won't stay if I do twists.

I also washed my hair with baking soda for the first time. I used 1 cup of warm water and about a 1 1/2 tablespoons of baking soda. Some places I searched said to add enough water to make it into a paste and then apply to the scalp and massage, but I didn't think that would be effective for all the thick hair I have on my head. I then conditioned with Aussie Moist and wanted to keep it on for longer than usual, so I shaved and did my whole face routine in the shower. So far so good. I won't know if there is any build-up until I take my hair out tomorrow or Wednesday morning. I have a project to present in Italian, so I am nervous and I hope my hair turns out well.




Look at all that growth! This Saturday I will be 4 months transitioning.

I am so pumped to henna again! I'm like an addict. But I have to buy it first and I want to henna before I go home for Thanksgiving so my hair can be bangin' for all the fam.

So. . . . I got chocolate !!! (Heath bars!!!!) I have major PMS, so this is amazing. I can't find Nutella anywhere so I needed a fall back. Heath is my choco-bar of choice, Nutella is my spread of choice. Peanut butter? Naw Jam? puh-puh-puhlease Butter? Get outta here! Cream cheese? Not a chance! it's all about NUTELLA!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment