Monday, November 9, 2009

Bantu knots..... :(

I did my bantu knots WAY too tight, so I took them out only minutes ago, and most aren't dry. The front looks OK so I think I will hat most of it since it's cold out side and my hair is damp. I am glad I tried them because I like the way they look. Next time I will know to
  • Leave more time for them to dry
  • Use a heavy butter or locing cream so they will set better
  • Do more and curl the ends tighter around the knot.
  • Twist the hair more loosely so my head isn't throbbing in the morning. lol
  • Do the knots on damp hair, not wet hair.
I'm gonna try again later on today and they will have all/most of Tuesday to dry. Hopefully by then my furlippin hood dryer will get here and make these processes a lot easier.






No comments:

Post a Comment