Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mistake, new stuff, and treatments

I just bought henna for Tuesday/Wednesday but I accidentally has it sent to my parent's house. AGGGGGHHH So I'll have to henna at home with like 10 people there. . . I wanted to do it right before I went home so I can let my PJ run wild at my beauty supply store in MD. And my mom wanted to see what the results look like. I haven't straightened my hair in a while so I'm going to either late tonight or Tuesday, cause I want to see how much my hair has grown since I cut it.

Later.........................



I am doing a EVCO, EVOO, Sour Cream treatment. I applied the sour cream like I would a relaxer. I was going to henna, but like I said I accidentally sent it to my 'rent's house so I wanted to try something different, since I'm gonna henna anyways in case it doesn't work. The only qualms I have with sour cream so far is the smell, and I applied it straight from the fridge so it was cold and my apartment is already 67 degree (waiting for Christmas to get a space heater). I'm going to keep it on for 1-2 hours and I'm going to straighten my hair after I wash it out. I would do a BnC, but I don't feel like waiting for it to dry and I want to have a hairstyle that I can guarantee will last for a week (I'm going home for Thanksgiving Wednesday to Sunday). My BnC and TnC are very selective when they want to last more than 2-3 days and I have 3 lil bros to wrestle with at home so. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment