Monday, November 16, 2009

11/13/09 :(((((

I haven't been posting lately I was at the ER for 15, count 'em, 15 hours. My roomie wasn't feeling well, so I took her down there and stayed for the whole time. We got there at 1:30pm and left at 5:00am. And I missed 2 classes and a test. I have been wearing a hat the last couple days because of all the chaos.

I have just been washing my hair every other day and after detangling with my fingers putting a part down the center of my head and doing really loose twists and curling the ends. Most of the hair isn't dry in the morning, but I just put it in a high bun or a hat anyways. Since I have a lot more growth this month I am mainly focused on keeping it detangled. I have also been focusing on not messing with my scalp that much, because certain parts still hurt from the bantu knots that I did WAY too tightly. At least I know for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment