Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 42


Very sad to say, the twists are coming out. I’ve had them in for about 2 weeks, but my scalp and my ends are suffering. I was always apprehensive about doing the twists after color because to avoid build-up, I don’t use a lot of product. After the first 4 days  my ends were like straw, so I figured I’d be taking them down soon. The question was when. I also partied a lot right after they were done, so they got sweaty, dirty, dry really quickly. During the summer I wasn’t doing much so they lasted longer. Also my scalp has been suffering. I used astringent on the problem spots, but I know that I just need to wash. 
I’m really sad/mad that I didn’t take any pictures right after I finished. Next time I definitely will. 
Blown out hair before starting the twists.
image
image
This is a twisted back pulled back style. I had the ponytail in a donut bun for work. 
image
image
image
I have to edit the tutorial vids, and they’ll be up…soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment