Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 19


Better pics:
image
Please ignore my messy room
image
image
My ends have frizzed up a lot since it’s been humid and warm lately so I will be donut bunning as shown below until I wash again. I know you’re supposed to wash after about a week but I have 2 performances coming up with the singing group and it’s midterm week so I will have no time to do anything. For this donut I’m using a rolled up leg warmer HAHA! It makes a huge bun, and it’s synthetic fabric so I don’t have to worry as much about moisture loss. 
image
image
image
Side note: I am also pranking my roommate that I got a perm. I think she believed me cause it is bone straight! She pranked me (almost got me) that she shaved the sides of her head when it was actually cornrows so we’re even now

No comments:

Post a Comment