Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 5: Thoughts

I’m really not happy with my hair today. Maybe it’s because I’m sick and feeling icky and my period will/should be starting in T-minus 2 days ago. It’s not even that I an feeling an urge to perm, it’s just that I wish my texture was different. I don’t want any other person’s texture (usually) but I want a looser curl like I have on the top of my head. You can see this in yesterday’s post if you compare the front to the back. I finger combed out my twist out cause I really didn’t like it and then I looked in the mirror and was like UGGGGHHH and I’ve had my hair pulled back ever since.

I think it’s most frustrating because I can never and will never have a fro, but then I can never and will never have bouncy curls. Neither texture wants to cooperate. Some people say that your texture changes as you get older, so I hope the top of my head will take over.

/end rant

No comments:

Post a Comment